– Rep. Bud Cook (R-Washington/Fayette) will host his next Concealed Carry Seminar on Thursday, Sept. 12, beginning at 6 p.m., at the Washington Township Volunteer Fire Department, 1314 Axton St., Belle Vernon
“These free seminars have become extremely popular and I am pleased to be able to bring this learning opportunity to the citizens of Belle Vernon and surrounding areas,” said Cook. “The expert information presented is beneficial to everyone, whether you own a firearm or not. I always learn something new each time, and I encourage District 49 residents to join us and have their questions answered.”
Featured speaker Kim Stolfer, president, Firearms Owners Against Crime, will present the facts and answer questions about Pennsylvania’s concealed carry process; the Castle Doctrine; unconstitutional red flag gun confiscation laws—which were recently adopted in the City of Pittsburgh and also introduced in the state Legislature (House Bill 1075)—and other valuable information regarding firearms safety and state gun laws including:
• How to obtain a permit to carry concealed firearms.
• Legal enforcement of the laws.
• Self-defense and your rights.
• Reciprocity laws.
• Firearms safety.
• State hunting and trespassing laws.
Due to limited seating, interested individuals must pre-register for this FREE seminar as soon as possible by calling Cook’s Belle Vernon district office at 724-929-2660.
For the latest district event information and state government updates, visit RepBudCook.com
49th Legislative District
Representative Bud Cook
Pennsylvania House of Representatives