– Rep. Bud Cook (R-Washington/Fayette) will host his next Concealed Carry Seminar on Thursday, Oct. 24, beginning at 6 p.m., at the California Hill Gun Club, 150 California Drive, Route 88, California
“It is extremely important for those who are looking into obtaining a concealed carry permit or those who currently hold the permit to become fully informed regarding the constitutional rights they are blessed to have as an American gun owner,” said Cook. “These no-cost seminars have become extremely popular, and I am pleased to be able to bring this learning opportunity to the citizens of California and surrounding areas.”
Featured speaker Kim Stolfer, president, Firearms Owners Against Crime, will present the facts and answer questions about Pennsylvania’s concealed carry process; the Castle Doctrine; extreme red flag gun confiscation laws—which were recently adopted in the City of Pittsburgh and also introduced in the state Legislature (House Bill 1075)—and other valuable information regarding firearms safety and state gun laws including:
• How to obtain a permit to carry concealed firearms.
• Legal enforcement of the laws.
• Self-defense and your rights.
• Reciprocity laws.
• State hunting and trespassing laws.
Due to limited seating, interested individuals must pre-register for this FREE seminar as soon as possible by calling Cook’s Belle Vernon district office at 724-929-2660.
49th Legislative District
Representative Bud Cook
Pennsylvania House of Representatives